Begins 26th September, early bird intake now open
Together, let’s transform your experience of Motherhood from depleted and overwhelmed to supported and empowered!
Using the principles and insights from Dr Oscar’s clinical work, Mothermorphosis is a program of healing, information and inspiration for Mothers, being offered in a live, online format for the very first time.
“When I found Dr Oscar, I finally felt like I had come to a health practitioner who could help me. It was such a relief to know there was research and science around the health challenges I had been experiencing since becoming a mother. Now I feel like I’m on track and able to enjoy Motherhood, whereas before I was drowning in constant overwhelm.”
– Emma, mother of three.
Does this sound familiar?
- I’m struggling with issues such as brain fog, weight gain, anxiety and exhaustion since becoming a Mother.
- I’ve been to see my Family Doctor but they can’t help me and I’ve even been told “You’re a Mother, that’s normal.”
- Some days I think I might be depressed I feel so low, but I’m not sure if anti-depressants are the answer. I know its not just in my head.
- I’m so much more sensitive now to bright lights and noise, and my nerves are shot.
- Im in a constant state of Overwhelm.
- No matter how much sleep I get, I just still feel exhausted.
- Self care has gone out the window.
- I stay home and avoid going out, I just don’t have the confidence I used to and I get anxious.
- I am so cranky and I am experiencing explosive rage. This is just not like me! I feel like I am losing my mind. I can’t believe the things I am doing - or forgetting to do.
- I wish I had a trusted, reliable and centralised source of information for all the questions I have.
- I miss a sense of connection and am searching for deeper meaning in my life.
- I wish I could feel more excited about Motherhood, but I’m stuck in a rut and can’t get out.
“In my clinic, I do not see Mothers who have failed or who are not trying hard enough. What I do see every day are Mothers who are under-supported, physically and emotionally depleted, exhausted and stressed. They are at the end of their tether, with no relief in sight.”
Dr Oscar Serrallach
“I deeply believe that if Mothers are well, families can be well. And if families are well, then society has a much better chance of being well. May the Mothermorphosis Journey help women everywhere heal and transform into the well and thriving Mothers that our world is needing right now. May it help them more ably manage the challenges - and experience the many joys - of Motherhood.”
Dr Oscar Serrallach
Mothermorphosis - From Depletion to Recovery
For the very first time, Dr Oscar Serrallach and team are inviting Mothers to join a live, online, supported and systematic journey of healing and transformation. The course will consist of 9 Modules of learning, taking place over a time frame of 9 months.
We will commence our first journey at the end of August 2022 and conclude in May 2023.
Who is this program for?
This program is for all Mothers who are seeking improved health and wellbeing - whether you are within the first two-months postpartum OR you are well beyond postpartum and in need of support and care to restore your health and wellbeing.
Whether you have one child or several, whether you are in the early stages of post-partum or much later, the program is for Mothers who are struggling with aspects of their health and needing support, especially if those issues were triggered by pregnancy or have become worse after becoming a Mother. If you are still not sure if our program is for you, simply send us an email here >
What is included?
- 1 x 30-60 min live talk session with the whole group from Dr Oscar exploring the current Module.
- Mulitple smaller and more intimate Q&A sessions where participants can submit their questions and have Dr Oscar answer them live and direct.
We recognise that the greatest value we can offer our participants is being LIVE in real time with Dr Oscar. While we do intend to share lots of pre-recorded content for your interest and information, what we are most excited about are our online get togethers where Dr Oscar can speak with you live, and answer your questions and requests, with further support offered via email as needed.
NB All live sessions will recorded and will be available to watch after the event.
- Mothers Wellness Lab – through our MotherCare Project website, you will have access to a library of yoga classes, guided meditations, breathwork and other nervous system practices specifically created for mothers that will be added to each week.
- Private online group for participants to share and be inspired, moderated by Caroline with input from Dr Oscar when needed, where we will be doing further exploration of themes and build our shared pool of knowledge and support.
- Continuous weekly uploads of exclusive content relating to Mothers Wellness eg pre-recorded talks by Oscar on supplementary topics, interviews with other wellness experts, links to research and more.
- Monthly LIVE new moon Mother’s circle.
You'll receive a GIFTED copy of Dr Oscar Serrallach’s groundbreaking book The Postnatal Depletion Cure, published by Goop Press in 2018.
We'll even ship it to you free!
“When Dr Oscar Serrallach first wrote about postnatal depletion on goop, he hit a nerve - particularly with the revelation that some women in his practice experience the after effects of having children seven to ten years later. It shouldn’t be this way, nor does it have to be: this is the comprehensive guide to women’s health for every mother - new, or years out - who has ever felt tired, rundown or just not like herself. With great empathy and wisdom, Dr Serrallach explains how to restore your health and vitality using nutrition, gentle exercises and simple strategies to get you to finally feel like yourself again.”
This is an opportunity to be part of the establishing of a new online village for Mothers as well as part of what we deeply feel is the beginning of something new dawning. We are not aware of anything else in the world that offers something so comprehensive for Mothers.
Details of each module
Module 1 - Understanding Motherhood
Module 2 - The Nervous System
Module 3 – Minerals and Vitamins
Module 4 – Hormonal Health
Module 5 – Energy! How to get it!
Module 6 - Psychology & Sociology of Motherhood
Module 7 - Purpose and Maintaining Mental Wellbeing
Module 8 - Healthy Families and Healthy Home
Module 9 - The Spiritual Nature of Motherhood
The best programs and solutions for health issues are born of doctors that want to help themselves or their loved ones. That is how Dr. Serrallach arrived at his understanding of postnatal depletion, and what makes this book so helpful to women with the same issue, which is a world epidemic. His book is a guide to reclaiming optimal health that any mother who has given birth in the last seven years should read.
Alejandro Junger, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Clean, Clean Eats, and Clean Gut
A priceless journey at a special introductory price
This first very Mothermorphosis Journey is history in the making. It is through this course, that we will be creating the framework for what will in time become a full and complete library of online resources for Mothers.
This is a one time opportunity to be part of this first cohort of Mothers, helping to guide and inform the content and solutions that modern Mothers are needing.
Because this is a truly unique and first-of-its-kind online experience, we are offering this at a price that we know represents incredible value.
Please note, our next Mothermorphosis Journey will not be commencing until the mid 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My kids are past their baby years now. Yet I still feel I would benefit from what you are offering. Am I still eligible to enrol in the Mothermorphosis Journey?
A. Our program of healing for Mothers is suitable for all Mothers who are seeking improved health and wellbeing - whether you are within the first two-months postpartum OR you are well beyond postpartum an in need of support and care to restore your health and wellbeing. Whether you have one child or several, whether you are in the early stages of post-partum or much later, the program is for Mothers who are struggling with aspects of their health and needing support, especially if those issues were triggered by pregnancy or have become worse after becoming a Mother. If you are still not sure if our program is for you, simply send us an email here >
Q. Mothermorphosis sounds like exactly what I need, but I don’t know if I have the time to commit to it.
A. This program is designed with time poor and overwhelmed mothers in mind. It is also designed to address sleep and the nervous system straight away - we want our participants to start feeling more energised and less overwhelmed as our first priority. Furthermore, the content can be viewed at any time not just during the live sessions. Questions can also be submitted at any time, we really want to ensure that our participants feel supported and have easy access to what we are offering. We are very aware of the dynamic between idealism and realism and certainly do not expect perfection or even completion at every step of the way.
Q. I am in a non-nuclear family situation eg a single Mother or a same sex relationship. Is this still for me?
A. Every Mother needs a village, and any Mother who is struggling is welcome. This course is designed to help time-poor, overwhelmed Mothers who need more support and would like to be more connected with other Mothers.
Q. I am worried about the financial commitment and what happens if, like so many things in my life, I start and stop and can't finish the course.
A. We offer a full refund on upfront payments within 2 weeks of commencing the program, and a 50% refund within 4 weeks of program commencement.
No refunds apply where the payment plan option is selected.
We do only ask that only genuinely interested Mothers sign up as this is our first course and places are very limited.
This is intended as health based information and not as medical advice or a substitute for medical treatment. It you have any medical conditions or concerns you need to consult your health practitioner first prior to trying any of the above suggestions.